All American B2 Student's Book
- Εκδότης:Hamilton House Publishers
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9789925319169
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Out Of Stock
The All American B2 Student's Book
- engages students thanks to its thought-provoking topics and exciting visuals that reflect modern-day life and 21st century issues.
- builds on the students' existing knowledge and natural curiosity in special introductory Checkpoints.
- develops reading comprehension skills and strategies while giving students opportunities to express themselves.
- stimulates the students' attention with specially-made videos engaging learners and involving them creatively.
- builds up the students' knowledge in all lexical and grammatical areas required at B2 level.
- offers step-by-step development of listening and speaking skills, ranging from guided practice to realistic exam tasks, with extra support through Language Banks.
- provides detailed guidance on the process and requirements of effective writing through systematic model analysis, appropriate language use and suitable structure, with a novel Writing Guide for support.
- develops efficient test-taking skills thanks to the comprehensive Exam Strategy sections and helpful Tips.
- enables students to recycle language and evaluate their progress in special B2 Practice tasks and dedicated Exam Practice sections in each unit.
- provides a comprehensive learning framework that ensures success in any B2 examination in American English.
Ετικέτες: All American B2 Students Book